Saturday 1 August 2015

Welcome...

Thank you for taking the time to preview my new blog, Second Act Living Bahamas (SALB)

I'm about to turn 50 years old (Jan. '16). I've never grown old before, so I thought I'd take others along on the journey with me, as well as learn from many of you further along the road. I'll be sharing personal writings, tips, stories, relevant articles/resources and inspiration for men and women 45 and older joyfully embracing (or not), the journey of growing older-Second Act Living.

I look forward to connecting with you. I would love to hear your stories of growth, lessons learnt, your current passions and how you are navigating the second half of your life.

Lovingly,

Cin...

SALB: Joyfully embracing the journey of growing older.

COMING-UP: Notes from "50 for 50." Lessons learnt from 50 days (one day for each year of life, well almost), of intentional activity: goal setting, writing, dieting and self-care.


Isaiah 46:4 - Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; And I will bear you and I will deliver you.

“It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams.” 
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez

No comments:

Post a Comment